3.0 with Box2d

Howdy guys, would someone mind helping me figure out how to integrate Box2d for Cocos2d-x 3.0 I’ve got it working with 2.1.x fine, I’m just a little lost on how to for the new project creation script.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I really hate to have to bump this thread back up, but it’d be phenomenal if someone could help me out with using Box2d in 3.0. Or let me know if it’s not properly supported.

Currently 3.0 is still in pre alpha so expect it’s not a smooth ride, If you want, take a look at Box2dTest.cpp that come with the 3.0 build. It has Box2d working with 3.0

To run it, you need to replace CC_ENABLE_CHIPMUNK_INTEGRATION=1 with CC_ENABLE_BOX2D_INTEGRATION=1 in both sample.xcodeproj and cocos2d_libs.xcodeproj

`Nick:

cocos2d-x v3.0-alpha0 should work OK with box2d.

Please, do what `Nite said.

Also I’ve also fixed an unrelated bug that was preventing TestCpp to compile when CC_ENABLE_BOX2D_INTEGTRATION=1 was enabled. So you might need to checkout the most recent version of develop branch if you want to play with TestCpp

What about old cocos2d v1 with box2d projects? Can those be revived?

Also I can’t seem to find cocos2d_libs.xcodeproj nor sample.xcodeproj after installing v3. Where should they be? Searching my laptop shows nothing :confused: